Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering (Construction)
Total Qualification Time: 560
Guided Learning Hours: 307
Minimum age: N/A
The qualification will develop knowledge and skills in Plastering.
This qualification may be available through employers, training providers and colleges and may be offered in England and Wales.
The ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering (Construction) qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for those working in the construction industry who want to specialise in plastering.
This qualification is supported by ProQual Awarding Body (www.proqualab.com) and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual); It is also endorsed by the sector body for construction - CITB. The qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is published on Ofqualâ€™s Register of Qualifications.
Candidates must complete 6 Mandatory units, plus 1 Optional unit.Mandatory Units
- M/508/6537 Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- T/508/6538 Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Y/508/6533 Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- M/615/1560 Applying finishing plaster to prepared surfaces in the workplace
- T/615/1561 Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- F/615/1563 Applying solid render to background surfaces and producing finishes in the workplace
- J/615/1564 Installing direct bond dry lining systems in the workplace 2 68v2
- L/615/1565 Laying sand and cement screeds in the workplace 2 69v2
- D/615/1568 Applying projection plaster and render, and maintaining equipment in the workplace
- H/615/1569 Installing mechanically fixed plasterboard in the workplace
There are no formal entry requirements to take this qualification. This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
RRP £1,275 (+VAT)
Need more information?
Call us today for help choosing the correct NVQ for youContact Us