Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations
Total Qualification Time: 410
Guided Learning Hours: 137
Minimum age: N/A
The qualification will develop knowledge and skills in Site Carpentry.
This qualification may be available through employers, training providers and colleges and may be offered in England and Wales
These qualifications are suitable for learners working in building and construction. Ideally learners will have some knowledge and basic skills of working with wood, under supervision, and are looking for recognition of their skills and an opportunity for progression.
This qualification is supported by the ConstructionSkills, the Skills Council for construction and the built environment.
- A/503/1170 Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- F/503/1171 Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- J/503/1169 Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- T/506/5172 Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
- K/503/3402 Installing First Fixing Components in the Workplace
- T/503/3404 Installing Second Fixing Components in the Workplace
- M/503/2641 Erecting Structural Carcassing Components in the Workplace
- T/503/2642 Maintaining Non-structural Carpentry Work in the Workplace
There are no formal entry requirements to take this qualification. This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
RRP £1,475 (+VAT)
Need more information?
Call us today for help choosing the correct NVQ for youContact Us