Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steel Erecting
Total Qualification Time: 420
Guided Learning Hours: 205
Minimum age: 19
Level: Level 2
The qualification will develop knowledge and skills in Steel Erecting.
This qualification may be available through employers, training providers and colleges and may be offered in England and Wales.
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence of individuals who specialise in steel erecting in the construction and engineering industries.
The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland. This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- K/602/6329 Contribute to effective working relationships in steel erection
- K/602/6332 Work safely and minimise risk in steel erection
- M/602/6333 Identify and deal with hazards and emergencies in steel erection
- T/602/6334 Move structural steel sections under supervision
- A/602/6335 Install structural steelwork components
- J/602/6337 Work safely at height on steel structures
- L/602/6338 Assemble bolted joints in structural steelwork
R/602/6339 Dismantle structural steelwork components
There are no formal entry requirements to take this qualification. This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
RRP £1,050 (+VAT)
Need more information?
Call us today for help choosing the correct NVQ for youContact Us