Level 6 NVQ Occupational Health and Safety Practice Diploma
Total Qualification Time: 1064
Guided Learning Hours: 532
Minimum age: 19
Level: Level 6
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation. They may be a staff member, supervisor or manager looking to improve their knowledge and skills.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
The Level 6 NVQ Occupational Health and Safety Practice Diploma will include th following modules:
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
This qualification may be available through employers, training providers and colleges and may be offered in England and Wales.
The qualification is designed to assess people's competency to operate plant equipment to accepted and recognised industrial standards.
ProQual AB Ltd are an Awarding Body that are recognised and approved by Ofqual to develop and award qualifications.
ProQual have built up a reputation for providing a high-quality service for Training Providers, Colleges, Employers and for the Voluntary Sector.
As this is a competence-based qualification, learners will be acquiring the knowledge and skills required through either on-the-job experience or in a learning environment.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved
- A certificate giving the full qualification title
Claiming certificates Centres may claim certificates for candidates who have been registered with ProQual and who have successfully achieved the requirements for a qualification. All certificates will be issued to the centre for successful candidates.
To gain the qualification, learners must achieve mandatory core units.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
RRP £1,795 (+VAT)
Need more information?
Call us today for help choosing the correct NVQ for youContact Us